        Von: Krispen Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
        Gesendet: Samstag, 12. Mai 2007 04:24
        An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
        Betreff: Re: microphone

        That's what I thought, but when I introduced the topic to a music
store owner and sound engineer I know, he said the good ol' SM57s still
sell
better and are more popular. He didn't particular like the newer Beta
models. The old Sures are just work horses. For me it's either an SM57/58,
or jump to a $400+ microphone.