To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 10:30 AM
Subject: RE: microphones - headset mics?

To summarize the recommendations from this thread, top contenders include:
SM57  $100 http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SM57
Shure Beta 57a $140 http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Beta57C1000s,
AKG C1000s  $220 http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/C1000S/
Beyer M201, $260
http://www.fullcompass.com/product/299052.html?gclid=CLbe-b2DiYwCFRe0hgodFCD
R5Q
Sennheiser MD 421 $350 http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MD421/

What about headset mics?  Like the Shure WH30xlr $150
http://www.shure.com/ProAudio/Products/WirelessMicrophones/us_pro_WH30XLR_co
ntent

-Qua