Re: Free tabla VST available for download

http://www.nexoft.de/products/instruments/instruments.htm
Loopazoid is the free version of what eventually became Battery. Kind
of a misnomer since it's not a looper. "VST2 virtual drum sampler with
48 channels, 64 voices (stereo or mono), 4 stereo outputs. Compatible
with 8/16 Bit WAV/AIFF samples. Supported platforms: VST2 plugin for
MacOS / Windows"