Re: HOOOOORAY FOR US!!!!!!!

I always found GP to be the best guitar-oriented publication, the others
(Guitar World, et al) are jokes aimed at 14-year-olds and Guitar Center
employees, IMNSHO. I'm quite glad they were the ones to cover the
Loopfest (though I think they're the only ones that would).

hell, GP put Nels Cline on the cover last year. And a David Torn article
in 1987 led me to buy "Cloud About Mercury", which had all kinds of
repercussions.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com