Re: AW: Re: more looped tuba examples from Ouroboros

On Tue, 15 May 2007, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:

> It's fine to see that there are still those supercrazy effect junkies out
> there in times where most people either have a laptop some
> super-minimalistic setup...if I counted right here, you got seven loopers
> alone...cool!

Yes, that would be correct. I like toys, what can I say? :) It takes me a
while to set up and tear down, but I find it worthwhile. Thanks!

Steve B
Subscape Annex  http://www.subscapeannex.com/
Ouroboros       http://www.subscapeannex.com/ouroboros/