Re: Paris/London looping?

Cool! This looks like a great series and it'd be great to meet folks.
I've also been told of Andy Butler and Stephen Scott playing up in Norwich.

A blog entry on the Improvizone site reminds me that, while English is
spoken, I'm still going to feel like a stranger there. "The Big Smirk"?
"Camden"? "total Horlicks"? "jack in the band"? huh?

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, looks like I've got a number of
options for music and hanging out if I can just break away from the
(ugh) romance!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com