repeater news

loopers- I have been unsubscribed somehow for a few weeks. I am
blaming XP for this, no matter how unreasonable that seems.
but I didn't get around to doing anything about it until today, when
out of the blue, I got an email from electrix.

did anyone else hear from them? there's new software for the original
repeater. no mention of the mk2, but it does rather look as though
the new management are doing something for those of us who have been
waiting.
I don't know any more about the software except that they are
shipping it on a cfc card for $129. there won't be a download option.
the website is being tweaked right now, & the details will be visible
tomorrow, I'm told. if you've got two or more repeaters, you only
need pay for one copy. I don't know how they intend to police against
illegal distribution......

please note new, non-mtv email address. it doesn't mean I've quit
viacom, just that I've tired of wrestling with their mail policies.

duncan.