Re: repeater news

i got the email too.

it irked me greatly that there was no hint of explanation or apology.
just a message to cough up $129...

an acknowledgement that i've been waiting 2 years for the repeater i
ordered would be nice. then i would forgive them and gladly give them
all my money. haven't they read any world history?? as punishment, i
suggest participation in a large group awareness seminar for their
customer service department.

anyway, i debated NOT buying the upgrade out of irritation...but i
want the upgrade and looks like i'll give them all my money anyway...
so, in true co-dependent fashion, i'm happy there is some improvement
in their behavior, i want to encourage them and i tried to buy it the
minute i got the email! have to wait til tomorrow...

i wonder if they're using this as a test to see how much interest
there is before releasing mk2? since presumably those who buy the
upgrade would also buy the new repeater.

ahhh...