Re: repeater news

Personally, even though they claim to be "under new ownership" I'd
sure wait until I saw something real out of anyone calling themselves
"Electrix."  You'd think they'd come on here and at least try and
"make amends."  Do they have any idea of how many pissed off Repeater
owners there are?

That said, I can't tell you how much fun it is abandoning the
Repeater and going full on laptop.  Sure, there are a few things I
miss about it, but what I've gained following in Per's footsteps by
going all Mobius is well worth it.

Mark