Re: Ronin / Lupus in Fabula / To Beatle Or Not To Beatle

Hi Bernhard

Wish I hadn't missed Lupus in Fabula. I only live a stone's throw
away... Saw Ronin two weeks ago, though, and was deeply impressed.
Should anyone make it to Zurich, they play at www.bazillusclub.ch every
Monday evening.

Cheers

Nico