was repeater news now LP-1 blather

Hey thanks for the kind words Mech, and thanks for the cool strategies. To be honest, I haven’t even tried bounce yet as I tend to be ready to end an improve by the time I get to eight tracks full of looping, however as a technique to manipulate track speed or track direction as you move the track sounds very intriguing. I must also say that I don’t do much post loop effects processing preferring pre loop effects. I also have such an early LP-1 prototype that I don’t have aux outs yet but I definitely want to have them.. I also use a   DL-4 in front of the LP-1 for resampling and getting sub octaves or double octaves so I can achieve the effect similar to the one you spoke of, offered up by Knight on the LP board. I must say I have been woefully remiss in contributing to that web site. Sorry Bob, if you are out there lurking.

Bill