Horns shredd pollock roadmap

  I think the reason horns play more vocal like lines isn't to do with
roadmaps.it's because you have to  breathe.So you learn how to pause in
places where it makes musical sense,and phrase in relation to when you
have
plenty of air ,and when you have not much. What better way to add a sense
of
urgency than needing to take a breath? Clapton and Robbie Robertson have
said they hold their breath to play certain things. Roy Buchanan used to
say
to himself  ' help me help me help me" ,while he sustained a bend.
A useful BB trick both for expression and showmanship is to make a face
like
something really hurts  while executing a bend. But singers and horn
players
can't fingerpick.

Catch suspicious messages before you open them—with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507