RE: OT: The Search for the Perfect Home Recording Amplifier Saga

and.... on that note....the Red Iron buffer was designed to be used to and
amp-qualities to PODs.  Run a POD into the buffer and direct onto to
protools or whatever.  I really dislike the sound of the POD (regardless
of model)...just doesn't do it for me.  But, I recently ran a Bass POD
thru the this Buffer....amazing  difference!

And, as I said, it also makes for a handy quasi-reamp box.

Max

> I was thinking about getting some small tube amp and then using the Pro
>Pod and other outboard effects. I've really been disappointed with the
>onboard effects of most of the amps I had recently. Something in the line
>of a fender Pro Junior looks suitable BUT it appeared like it didn't have
>a line out for recording and looping purposes. The fender Princton
>recording Amp looks attractive and I may have to pop for the $1K but I'd
>like to keep the price lower if at all possible.

Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0507