Re: The Search for the Perfect Home Recording Amplifier Saga / jamman + FX loop problem

"Does anyone have any suggestions for a reasonably priced amp? "

The peavey JSX® Mini Colossal  perhaps??

$599.99
I like the power sponge concept. Unfortunately I didn't find any way to try it near my location.

By the way a friend let me try his Marshall valvestate (80v I think). When plugging my Jamman in the FX loop, a low volume of the click is recorded by the pedal.
You almost can't hear it on the amp but when exporting the wav file, the click is there. Is it a common problem with FX loop that the return path leaks into the input? Or is there a problem with this amp? I turned the reverb off but it didn't change anything.
The other amp I use (fender) doesn't have a FX loop, so I can't compare.

Thanks for any info.

Ben.