Re: My Conversation to MAX/MSP - Now Includes Looper

On 26 maj 2007, at 01.25, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> I'll investigate Rate Shift with Kaiser. I like that feature too!

Cool! Ask him to make it assignable to both notes and CC#. That way
you can "play" chord changes by feet from pedals sending MIDI note
numbers and you can also "scratch" the loop from a MIDI expression
pedal.

> - Variable speed (forward and backward) controlled via a knob

Hey - does this change the rate (pitch) as well?