Re: OT: nearfield

On 26 maj 2007, at 19.22, Raul Bonell wrote:

> which model of monitors

I've been using the Genelec 8030A now for many years and think they
are fantastic. I have a sub woofer too but the truth is that i rarely
need to boot it up. Although you don't "feel" the deepest base, down
at arond 59 Hz, on the 8030's you definitely hear it. My neighbors
are of course happy that I didn't have to use my sub since I got the
8030's ;-)  They are sturdy as well and can be moved in a suitcase.
I've even used them together with as an intimate live PA once at a
very small live-looping gig, but that was a bit too weak even though
it worked.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)