OT: PA speakers

Folks,
i am updating my live PA rig and after trying a few PA
speakers i realize how important "lightweight" has
become for my back,since living in my new home where
my studio is in the cellar.
So the speakers have to be active,grips on the sides
and tops and light but powerful enough for clubs that
house about 400 people.I am looking at the RCFc Art
310A,very attractive at 12,4 Kg with 300 watts
but quite pricey compared to mackies so i though i ask
before buying has anybody tried them? are they better
than the mackies(350,450s) and since they only have
10" speakers would i need x-tra subwoofers for such
clubs?
Thanx a million!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

 a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.