AW: looking for looper that syncs to real drums

Maybe the key is to have both of you play to a click track and have
the device producing the click also send MIDI clock to your synced
looper.  I know you have a budget, but I say spend wisely and you'll
spend once.  There are some decent wireless in ear monitor systems
these days that are pretty reasonably priced.

Mark