Re: roland handsonic

I've never used it's clock, but I've had it's "roll" function and
sequencer synced to another clock (that was also synced to a
Repeater) and it worked like a charm, but was a little tricky to set
up.  As a way to add percussion to loops without dealing with tricky
mic setups and possible feedback issues, it's great.

Mark