Re: The AM/FM Show Playlist for May 26, 2007

dennymc@aol.com wrote:
> how can i get this program on the internet? i clicked on the "listen
> to wmuh" link, and i got 'unsupported broadcast". please help.
Hi Denny,

Thanks for your interest in listening to WMUH.  I'm not sure how to help
you because when I click on that link, my RealPlayer comes up and starts
playing.  Do you have a RealPlayer?  If not, WMUH shows this link to
help out:
<http://www.real.com/freeplayer/?rppr=wmuh>

I also found this on the WMUH home page:
> If the Microphone does not give you a live feed, click on the
> following link.  For Windows and other players
> http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/WMUH.ram
> <http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/WMUH.ram>
Please let me know if this helps.

Cheers,