Re: The AM/FM Show Playlist for May 26, 2007

thanks.
d.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Fox <billyfox@soundscapes.us>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Cc: Joe Swanson <swanson@muhlenberg.edu>
Sent: Wed, 30 May 2007 8:16 am
Subject: Re: The AM/FM Show Playlist for May 26, 2007

dennymc@aol.com wrote:

> how can i get this program on the internet? i clicked on the "listen
> to wmuh" link, and i got 'unsupported broadcast". please help.

Hi Denny,

Thanks for your interest in listening to WMUH.  I'm not sure how to
help
you because when I click on that link, my RealPlayer comes up and
starts
playing.  Do you have a RealPlayer?  If not, WMUH shows this link to
help out:

<http://www.real.com/freeplayer/?rppr=wmuh>

I also found this on the WMUH home page:

> If the Microphone does not give you a live feed, click on the
> following link.  For Windows and other players

> http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/WMUH.ram
> <http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/WMUH.ram>

Please let me know if this helps.

Cheers,

Bill

(GMT-5:00).

> Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music to bring you back from

> "Beyond the Barriers."

> Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.

> Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.

> Web Site - http://soundscapes.us/amfm

> Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at

> http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh and click the

> REAL AUDIO link or go directly to

> rtsp://helix.muhlenberg.edu:554/broadcast/live.rm

> Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com

> RSS (2.0) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/rss.xml

> Atom (0.3) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/atom.xml

from AOL at AOL.com.