Re: POST YOUR SETUP

Ehrm... this might take a while...

Guitars:

2 x Chris Kinman Telecasters
Self made gold top hollow telecaster
'79 strat
'86 PRS custom 24
2 x Self made custom strats with various electronics inside (ZVex pedal parts mostly).
Profile P-Bass copy tuned to B E A D.

Guitar rigs:

Volume pedal - Vox wha - Digitech Whammy 1 - MXR Dynacomp - Sparkledrive - Big Muff - Superfuzz- ZVex Fuzz Factory -> amp splitter (DMC GCX and Ground control controller)

Amp splitter sends the signal to 3 different looping rigs all running unlinked to each other and one other amp which is 100% dry (a Fender Prosonic combo).

Rig 1- Mesa Dual Rectifier rackmount head with Lexicon MPXG2 in the loop.
Rig 2 - Lexicon Vortex on the front end of a '62 Bassman
Rig 3 - Pod PRO XT and Line 6 Echo pro and a GK 800RB bass amp.

I know it sounds like a hugely complex configuration- but it is pretty simple really as everything is roadcased or on a permanent pedal-board.
The 3 amp heads run out to three 2x12's and the Prosonic is a 2x10 combo.

Aside from this I also run a feed to a couple of computers in the studio that are dedicated to running Max/MSP and Reaktor and I do a whole bunch of manipulations with them and they go direct to the PA or HD recorder.

Studio stuff is too much to list- but the basics are PT HD/Logic TDM on a Dual G5 with a 40 channel D&R console and a pile out outboard.

Regards,

Jim Richmond