Re: Help with Augustus Loop?

Hi,

as Mark says it should "just work". Exactly how you use it will depend
on your style of looping e.g. whether you're a soundscaping "big
delay" kind of person or a strictly rhythmic "build up a song in
parts" player.

With default settings, Augustus is a "big delay". For looping, you
might want to play with these features first:
- turn on 'digital mode'.
- turn up the feedback to close to 100%
- use the 'tap rec' button to 'open' and 'close' your first loop
- use the 'input level' control to stop and start overdubbing

Have fun!

cheers,
os.
(author of Augustus Loop)