Re: smallest possible edp foot controller

remember the GORDIUS Little Giant, Nick?
It started as a project to extend the FCB1010 possibilities through a
hardware extension box. But then I also tried to tackle the FCB size
problem by building this extension box into a much more compact foot
controller (13.2" x 6.4" - see pictures @ http://www.gordius.be ).
Separate expression pedals can be connected if needed.
(anyway, not available yet... )