Re: NJ Looping Festival

David the church is a good angle.  I have done that in Brooklyn re a bene.  I've also played a lot in NJ in past years, everything from Sam Ash to Borders to one festival that I'm trying to remember the organizer but ironically it was held at a church I think in Morristown.

I took part in a house concert/webcast a coupel of years ago that was ran by a guy who named Don Slepian, an excellent key's/synth guy.  He has since moved to the Pocono's but still a) might be interested in being part of and b) may have some ideas.  I'll get in touch with him.

Think this is a great idea and I look forward to the possibility.

Jim

On 5/31/07, David Beardsley <db@biink.com> wrote:
James Richmond wrote:

> I live in Green Village, NJ

that's rich folk country, surely there's a venue in those hills that
would be interested.

Let's see...James (Green Village), me (Rahway), Jim Goodin (Brooklyn),
Tony K (eastern PA) and Andrew Koenig (somewhere in Northern NJ).

Play a church...give the door to charity. Churches all seem to have some
kind of all purpose room, some even have a stage.

I smell a festival...

--
* David Beardsley
* microtonal guitar