Re: Mobius

A lot depends on how you work, but setting the sync to something like HOST/BAR is a good start.

On Jun 1, 2007, at 11:27 AM, Bill Trible wrote:

Can anyone give me a hand setting up Mobius?  In particular I want to use in in sync with a metronome from Ableton live that I can pass onto a drummer... sync settings are a little confusing.

Thanks!

Teddy wrote:
http://myspace.com/mistershifty

thanks for asking