Re: MOOG MF-105 MURF

Yea I got one!  It is NASTY!  Very versatile, its all about the
expression pedals really, becomes another instrument, I recently
played a show and needed my guitar to sound, well, not like a guitar,
I used to expression pedals, one for frequency and another for LFO
amount, I would randomly figit with the LFO rate with my feet and
bring the pulse of it in and out with the pedal.  Its pretty out of
this world.  Definitely the best ring mod out there, have played quite
a few, glad I own this one.