From: Stefan Tiedje [mailto:Stefan-Tiedje@addcom.de]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 2:37 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: POST YOUR SETUP

Michael Peters schrieb:
> :-)  very simple. I've grown too old to schlepp tons of gear.

Yeah, mine fits into a small rucksack: 12" Powerbook running Max/MSP, Esi
Quatafire 610, up to three fader boxes (Fostex MixTAB, Doepfer PocketFader
and PocketDial), Yamaha CBX K1 mini keyboard - all fed by an AudioTechnica
headset, eventually some additional Mics. For "bigger"
sets I can throw in a Peavey RQ 200 Mixer (the smallest mixer I know with
16
inputs, 6 of them mic ins...)

Sound sources include, beside my voice, plastic water bottles and Tibetan
bowls...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------