Rogues' Gallery?...

                           Hey All, am wondering what the current rogues'
gallery of loopers is like these days?...

Am not necessarily referring to the artists themselves, though the shoe
may
fit!  :) -and am certainly a bit curious and interested....

   Am actually wondering what the current equip  scene is?  I'd heard a
bit
about the Looperlative and such a few months back, and know of the
Repeater upgrade, but if someone would be so kind, I'd be most curious to
know what sorts of things are out there at the moment that peeps are
using?...  -Has the
scene changed much in the last few years?...

-Just looking for sort of a general overview....

                 Thanks muchly, and have a wonderful evening!...

Smiles,

CQ

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn