Re: I now "get" the RC-50.

Hey Richard,

oh ya... if you plug the RC-50 into your computer it just shows up as a hard drive.
you can drag the loop audio into an audio editor, normalize, eq... whatever... then just save it back to the RC-50 with the same name and voila, your perfect take is at max volume now.
That drive functionality is also great for backing up.
Another great thing about the RC-50

Teddy