Case against laptops

  One clear advantage to not using a laptop is that people working at
laptops are not particularly interesting to watch. There's a whole style
now
I call 'Top of the Head' music 'cause that's all one sees. Pretty
bland.I'm
perfectly happy to do without visual stimulation,esp if the music is
good,but some showmanship goes a log way. That's agreat thig about
percussion-the players look like they're doing something. An interesting
set
of mysterious gadgets can really help get people engaged. So my suggestion
to TOTH laptoppers is,either learn some dance moves,or add light show.