Re: Case against laptops

Better:  hook up really really strange things to griffin powermates
and other input devices and be a total nut on stage by twisting and
mashing things to make sounds..  I remember a BT show where he had the
pitch wheels on his keyboards tied to strings that tied to the ground,
and the keyboards were on springs, so he would push the whole keyboard
table over to bend notes down, and if he let go they would splay back
and forth... bending pitch along back and forth... amazing to watch!

--
---Miles Ward