Re: I now "get" the RC-50.

dear Jeff,

I did not mean to invalidate your very strong opinion on the RC-50.
I happen to disagree with everything you said about it, but I do agree that was released with some shortcomings.
Mine is not the only opinion that matters, I value yours too.
I just can't stand it when someone comes on a forum of very smart and reasonable people and spouts an opinion in the form of an absolute emotional outburst like you did.
It's not helpful to the tone of the discussion.

For me, the RC-50 is the only one that does what I need.
So, naturally, in the discussion of our tools on this forum, I would like to share that information with others.
If that makes you think I am some kind of novice or idiot for using it I don't see that as relevant to the discussion and it is offensive.
If you need to release your pent up anger on the group or on a tool of the trade that's equally unproductive and does not add to the discussion.

I assume from your previous posts that you'll probably turn this around again and try to make me look like the dick here since I have an opinion about a looper that doesn't go with yours, but I hope I am wrong and we can move on with the discussion without so much heat. It's just looping after all... why get so upset about it?

Thanks,
Teddy (not Killian)