Re: Case against laptops

                  Must agree. :)

  As I'd mentioned yesterday, to me at least, it's not the equip that matters, it's the expression / rapport.  I think the idea of showmanship is good, but if taken to the point of sacrificing the expression, you essentially are back where you started?...  yes?...

  So I personally think it just comes down to a balance...  The instruments and showmanship can both help a performer express / communicate to an audience...

Just my thoughts...

Smiles,

Cara