Re: f.s. looperlative and eclipse

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. I'm not removing music
from my soul(or all the instruments from my house)But,I have come to
terms with the realization that I don't have much drive to play my
music to other people and I'm much happier focusing on martial arts.I
have been inspired by your evolution w/the laptop and who knows what
the future holds.