rat shack mic

  Cool trick.I wonder if radio shack still carries the same parts, as a
lot
of their stuff has changed. I used to get these cheap little piezo
transducers  for about $3 that worked great ,but they no longer carry
them.
.I understad you can get the same thing from cheap door bell
assemblies.Havent tried it yet.They used to have these cheap PZMs which
were
the same as crowns and worked great for live redcording bands-I just put
up
2 waist ht on the front of the stage. Last I checked they no loger had
those
either.