belcat transducers

has anybody tried this cats?

http://www.hobgoblin.com/local/belcat.htm

their price is quite attractive transducers are
usually a lot more expensive,when i think of the
trance audio system (500.00dlls!)i just wonder how
they could be adapted to an exisitng piezo like a
b-band system and if they would work on a nylon string
as well...
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom