RE: MIDI Controllers

>Wow!  Does anyone have video of this?
>>Tim Thompson used a couple of DDR pads at Woodstockhausen in 2002:
>>http://www.nosuch.com/tjt/wsh2002.html

I've uploaded a video of the performance to http://nosuch.com/video .  It's
grainy because of the low light, but better than nothing.  It gets off to a
slow start, but gets better by the middle.  The audio includes audience
reactions (e.g. a laugh when I turned on the belt half-way through, and a
gratifying cheer at the end).  The page links below are from a talk I gave
where I described how it worked.  The third page shows the layout of the
controls - normally each pad would trigger notes, and controls were invoked
by hitting select (at the top of each pad) first.

http://nosuch.com/keykit/keykit_electro2005_with_audio_files/frame.htm#slide
0063.htm

http://nosuch.com/keykit/keykit_electro2005_with_audio_files/frame.htm#slide
0064.htm