New Videos (Google collection, BEMF2 of me and Lumper-Splitter, etc)

Hello, hello -

Here is an update on my published real-time looping videos.

First, all of them are now on Google, all 8 of them: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Krispen+Hartung

Second, I just finalized the video of me and Lumper-Splitter from Oakland, CA (Joe Rut and Lucio Menegon) performing at the 2nd Annual Boise Experimental Music Festival.

I really like this video, first because I have always enjoyed the natural and creative improvisational energy of Joe and Lucio; and second, because I think our performnace had some interesting sections, call and response, dynamics, and a subtle and playful reference to Lumper-Splitter's "Hello, Hello" performance last year. It's also my first vocal only performance.

Check it out...let's call it "Goodbye, Goodbye":

It's me with just vocals and laptop (mainly Reaktor and some MAX generated VST effects), Joe on guitar, found sound, and elecronics; and Lucio on guitar, found sound, and electronics.

I hope you enjoy it!

Kris

Krispen Hartung
www.krispenhartung.com / www.myspace.com/krispenhartung