Zappa, and homework for the weekend.

This morning while paying bills and cleaning the house, and I put on "You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Volume II' The Helsinki Concert". Now THAT was a band. Ruth, George, Napoleoen et. al. were killing it that night. That concert was at the end of the same tour as the Fillmore album. I guess they were bored because every tune was very fast.
I sometimes forget why I play music, then I hear a performance like that, and it clears my head.

So, for the good of all your loopy heads, I want all of you to listen to a Frank Zappa album this weekend, or maybe just a song, or check out all the great old videos on YouTube. Report back on Monday with what you listened to and your impressions of said music. It will be good for you.

Yours in music,
MFC