Re: randomness

I'm with you. Since converting to max, I have been experimenting with all
sorts of random behaviors in my patches. It's a wonderful thing.  With
pitch, I like to make pitch change random, but use one expression pedal to
change how fast the random pitch changes, and another to define the range
of
pitch (-24 to =24, etc). I'm doing this with modulation, ringmod, granular
effects, etc, etc. I can setup my entire system so that patches are turned
on and off randomly.

Kris