OT: waffles (was Re: .dll windows vst's in osX?)

At 7:06 PM -0700 6/24/07, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>Ah, that's a beautiful dream...  but like the dream where I'm flying
>to a house where naked women are making me waffles, it's never going
>to happen.

Huh?!?  But... every time I fly home from a long business trip, I can
pretty much count on finding my beautiful nude wives (oh, did I
mention we're polygamists) waiting to greet me by the door -- the
smell of waffles drifting gently from the kitchen.

Doesn't that happen to everyone...?

<*ducking and running!!!*>  ;)

        --m.
--
_____
"I want to keep you alive so there is always the possibility of