Re: Recording Programs?

L.A. Angulo wrote:
> So let me get this straight,does the software itself
> has an effect also on the sound quality? all these
> software claim to be used in professional
> studios,Sonar,Cubase,Logic,Nuendo,Protools i was

Depends what you do with the sound.
Just for record and playback the results "should" be identical.
As soon as you start to process the sound in any way then
there'll be differences depending on the software.
(filters, compression, anything like phasing which requires resampling
etc.)

:-) to me, the more those companies spend on graphics,
the less professional they seem.

andy butler