Re: Recording Programs?

I'm also an old CEP user.  I upgraded to Audition when that came out
and used it quite happily for a long time.  However, I have a Mac
now, and while I *can* run Audition via bootcamp, that seems gimpy to
me, so I broke down and bought ProTools LE with the MBox2 Mini.  I
like it so far, and since I rarely do any sizable multitrack jobs, 2-
ins / outs works well for me.  And it was only $250 USD.  Not bad for
software + hardware.

--Josh