Re: f.s. looperlative and eclipse

Hi Stefan,
I like your idea very much.This would be a musical crystallization of
the awareness of sparing(one players movements effecting the others
sound.(and sound representing consciousness)A higher faster sound when
one enters the others striking range would be a simple example.There
could also be ways to resolve the sound or soften it when "countered"by
the oppoenant .Having very different movement styles would also
increase the drama.Boxing has a triplet "feel",Thai boxing 2's and 4's,
TOOL makes a very good soundtrack for Brazillian Ju-Jitzu. (Something I
observed before I knew Maynard was a brown belt in that art).Tai Chi
moves toward Ambient. As does (to me anyway) Chi-Gung and Shaolin .
Sooo,maybe this can go somewhere..
The Wishbass is still here.I have no idea what the shipping would
be.I'm in northern California.Please let me know if you're
interested.I'd like you to have it.
PEACE
Scott