Re: [Bulk] Re: Boomerang - Rang III (?)

Nice sermon but, the original Boomerang sucks more than the RC-50. The
sound was so bad, I sent it back to the vendor in a day or so (when I
bought one years ago). The RC-50 is much more usable than the Booms as
currently exist.

Also, the new 'rang appears to be missing a lot. Why not rag on that?

--
Paul