Re: unexpected gear behavior

Howdy,

 Yes, that DOES sound like fun. i'm goin to dig out my
tascam 234 and start noodlng around. I sold my
tascam38 with the noise reduction and upgraded to a
fostex b-16. I think I'll cut some loops for that
beast and get some 16 track madness going on. Probably
make several loops that last 1, 2, 3, and 4minutes.
Load em in the machine and see what mayhem results.
Using the 4 digital delays and the re-201 to make
looping within looping ought to be a fun time. THANX
for the tips.
Rig

--- Daryl Shawn <highhorse@mhorse.com> wrote:

> Rig, tape degradation - I indeed know! Mmm, mm mm!
>
> I know peeps are probably sick of seeing this, but
> here's a lil' article
> I wrote about looping w/ tapes - I actually use a
> four-track (and
> sometimes a Dictaphone).
>
> http://www.loopers-delight.com/tips/multitrack.html
>
> Daryl Shawn
> www.swanwelder.com
> www.chinapaintingmusic.com
>

> >  WOW! What a concept!!!!I have 3 Ibanez Dm-1100s
> and a
> > digitech 720 and I just use those to get loops
> going.
> > my Roland RE-201 is fun too, but tape degredation,
> you
> > know. I NEVER thought of using a tape loop in a
> > cassette machine. WOW!!!
> > Rig

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/