Re: live looping with ableton live

In a message dated 7/3/2007 10:14:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, nicosp@gmx.net writes:
I've just downloaded a demo version of Ableton Live (version 6). I'm
considering using it for live looping. Can anyone get me started
(manuals, setup, general advice etc.)?
I am thoroughly, completely and not so shamefully addicted to LIVE 6.0. It's great for live looping but there is a good deal to understand before going nutz with it. It's hands down the easiest and most friendly sequencer out there. You will need a couple basic pieces of equipment to use LIVE, but they are so basic to this craft that they are "musts" anyhow.

This is the place to start. What all do you have at this point Nico with respect to equipment that you plan on using when you "play out"?

See what's free at AOL.com.