Re: live looping with ableton live

Thanks to everyone for their helpful comments. Reading your posts I'm beginning to wonder what the added value to a new setup (including Live) would be.

My current looping setup includes SL and Augustus Loop hosted in RAX (plus a number of quirky plugins) and controlled via FCB1010. I guess I should add that I mainly loop myself and can't do too much knob tweaking because I need to pluck a string every now and then :-).

What additional benefits would the combination SL, Augustus Loop and Live have in stall for me?

Nico

www.recpro.ch
www.myspace.com/nicospahni