Re: Laptops -dedicated to music only?

In a message dated 7/5/2007 1:03:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, craig@craigmccollough.com writes:
ReadyBoost
Thanks Craig.  I apologize as I did not realize those links were not a part of your signature. I was definitely misinformed by the tech support engineer (possible wanna be) person I spoke to. So I am to understand that this "virtual" memory never really functions as true random access memory would, it just acts as a cach expansion from which data can be retrieved albeit at a much slower speed. I wonder if "they" will come up with motherboard facilities where by you can expand actual RAM externally? Actually, I would settle for a direct external sata port on my laptop. ;-)

See what's free at AOL.com.